- Benefits provided under the Kitalay Collective Program are not available at other IHG Hotels.
- Dress codes and child policy may apply for certain services. Alcohol is only served and sold to guests of the minimum drinking age in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The dining benefits of the Kitalay Collective Program are explained in full in the Kitalay Collective Handbook. Members can make their reservations at any of the selected restaurants at the resort. However, the resort is not liable for the cancellation of reservations or the decline of dining benefit redemption at any of the restaurants.
- Eligible purchases and redemption of dining benefits in the Kitalay Collective Program exclude (i) service charges and taxes; (ii) purchases made during the blackout dates or any other dates as specified by Kimpton Kitalay Samui; (iii) catering and event purchases; (iv) takeaway, delivery, and room service orders; and (v) special promotions, discounts, or other bundled food and beverage purchases. Kimpton Kitalay Samui shall determine, at their sole discretion, whether a purchase constitutes an eligible purchase. The member herein agrees to abide by and be bound by such determination.
- By making a reservation at Kimpton Kitalay Samui under the Kitalay Collective Program, the member (i) agrees to be bound by all of the resort’s standard terms and conditions and by any other policies, terms, and conditions that may apply, and (ii) authorizes Kimpton Kitalay Samui to use their personal information for reservation purposes.
- All reservations made at Kimpton Kitalay Samui are subject to availability. It is recommended to make a reservation with the resort in advance and clearly state the membership benefits to be redeemed to avoid any disappointment upon arrival.
- Accommodation benefits are issued in voucher form. Each voucher is valid for one-time use only.
- Redemption of vouchers and promotional codes can only be made 30 days before the arrival date or as stated on the voucher certificates or the terms and conditions applicable to the promotional codes.
- Early check-ins, late check-outs, or requests for specific room types are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- Kimpton Kitalay Samui reserves the right to request proof of identity (e.g., passports or national identity cards) from any person checking in. Kimpton Kitalay Samui reserves the right to deny check-in for any guest who is unable to provide the required proof of identity.
- Cancellation of reservations varies depending on the room rates, occupancy levels, or other terms and conditions as dictated by Kimpton Kitalay Samui. The resort’s cancellation policy is generally provided with the reservation confirmation. A cancellation or modification of a reservation must adhere to the terms and conditions stated in the cancellation policy.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is the resort’s standard policy that any amendments to or cancellations of any reservations may be subject to certain retention fees following the standard cancellation terms and conditions.
SPA, HEALTH CLUB, AND POOL FACILITIES
- The Kitalay Collective benefits can be enjoyed only at the resort, on available times and dates, and with a restricted number of guests. The selection of services that members are eligible to receive and/or redeem depends on the type of membership purchased. Members are advised to read the terms and conditions of their eligible benefits in the Kitalay Collective Handbook.
- Members are eligible to make reservations for services and use facilities included in their membership package only. Access to pool facilities and the health club is subject to house rules.
- Eligible purchases include (i) spa benefits in services and retail purchases; (ii) health club benefits in facility access and usage of changing room with showers, steam room, and sauna; and (iii) access to pool facilities.
- Eligible purchases of spa, health club, and pool benefits made under the Kitalay Collective Program exclude (i) service charges and taxes; (ii) purchases made during the blackout dates or any other date as specified by Kimpton Kitalay Samui; (iii) purchases for specific events such as weddings, conferences, or special events; (iv) purchases made in conjunction with other prevailing offers, special promotions, or discount programs; and (v) bookings and reservations made with intentions to resell, advertise, or market the reservations (whether online or otherwise) to third parties. Kimpton Kitalay Samui shall determine, at their sole discretion, whether a purchase constitutes an eligible purchase, and the member agrees to abide by, and to be bound by, such determination.